Troop Gamers Forums

Full Version: Bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, this is very bad. I don't want our outfit to be associated with bug exploiting and unfair gameplay. We must take some action about this. Colby tried to defend soupa but he did even more damage bcs now it turns out that whole outfit is defending soupas bug exploiting for whole 2 hours. Im not, I think its very bad..
Your opinions?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LJAyWlUSU0
heavily embarrassing.
i have no idea what action to take except leaving the outfit - but that's something i really don't want.
Sad
WTF knarz :confused::confused:

1 beer should keep u in the outfit Cool

Check Reddit for more Embarrassment hahahah Big Grin

Fyi outfit ONLY next line: I was faking around in Reddit , was stoned/baked and just trying to convince them that the black is red and red is white, blue is green and green is yellow. xD jk
Was trolling hardcore
i thing problem resolved. soupamoupes said sorry for that alot of times
ColbyGR Wrote:WTF knarz :confused::confused:

1 beer should keep u in the outfit Cool

Check Reddit for more Embarrassment hahahah Big Grin

Fyi outfit ONLY next line: I was faking around in Reddit , was stoned/baked and just trying to convince them that the black is red and red is white, blue is green and green is yellow. xD jk
Was trolling hardcore

Well, surprisingly, it didnt work.

I dont understand two things in this situation:
1. why did soupa do this? Nice br100 guy, doing bug exploit that could (and still can!!!) result in ban from SOE and condemnation from the whole Cobalt community??
2. why so few of us understand seriousnes of the situation and nobody seems to get upset about this?

Also, I dont know if I understood Dabysk correctly yesterday on TS, but did he also do the same thing as Soupa?
Edit: we already have bad reputation on Cobalt server (I don't know why, but we have) and now this? Cmon guys! Every bad shit we individualy do reflects the whole outfit, how come you dont realise that?
1 - I'm one of the guys that don't understand the all question off honor in virtual-gamming.
2 - SOE developers should protect them self from this happening and as so, that i'll never give them the rights to ban anyone that only downloaded the game and never patched it.
3 - Putting the things in the "right spot" and considering that i may have contributed to ruin the game-play experience of someone for few minutes, i want to:
a ) First of all, say i'm sorry to Soupa for asking for his protection while in gameplay, knowing what was happening.
b ) Say sorry to any TR player that have been attacked by Soupa while trying to kill me. Sorry to all you guys that take this really serious and i'm also sorry by putting in first place my fun and not considering that i could be messing with someone gameplay experience.

Let's not make a storm of this, llet's not care about about what others think (because if so, i would leave alone in a island). I will try to say sorry to the guys that may had a bad gameplay experience and to Soupa. That guys are the ones that i have to say sorry to.
Quote:2. why so few of us understand seriousnes of the situation and nobody seems to get upset about this?

It is not so serious actually, i understand ur point and in my opinion this is a game. Yes maybe I trolled them in reddit to much... but they are taking it Way to serious and Speaking for myself i dont Give a fuck about people who act like they have a stick up their ass, if that makes me a bad person for some sry to dissapoint u.

Since the time i came here and before this was more about the company playing with u guys than it was for me to farm or w/e HArdcore game oriented.

I didn't think u guys CAre , Sry to our members that felt unease or offended by my trolling.

NooBz, all of you Big Grin